Please note: we do require new families to sign an agreement and a preview of the agreement can be viewed by
We need to know about you also, so please assist us with the following information.
A breeder who cares about her dogs and pup's future welfare, is a breeder who cares about her breeding decisions and the health & temperament of her dogs
Simply type your answers in the box beside every question, then press 'send'.
You need to answer every question for the form to 'send'
Please take the time to be informative for us
as this is our first step towards 'getting to know you'.
1. Please advise your colour preference?
2. Please advise your preferred sex?
(it is as well to advise that with these popular puppies, flexibility of sex/colour is advisable)
3. Please advise the age range you would prefer
4. Your full name:
5. Street no and name:
8. Home Phone:
9. Mobile Phone:
11. Please provide details as to whether you and/or your partner are employed or not and if so the industry in which you work and position held?
12. What is the name of your Local Council ?:
13. Please provide the name of an alternative contact, should you be uncontactable:
14. Alternative contact's phone numbers:
15. Are you a member of a Canine control Council: (yes/no)
16. if so Which Canine Council are you a member of? (name or n/a)
17. Please list the members of your family and their ages
18. Please advise name and age of primary carers of the puppy
19. Describe the retired dog's new home for us please including the security of fencing etc.
20. Please list any other pets you may have, including the breeds and whether they are desexed or entire.
21. Please advise the dog will live inside or outside the home, travel with you etc.,
22. Please describe your proposed exercise programme for your new pet
23. Please provide details of your current veterinarian, including address and phone number
24. Would you be kind enough to describe your new pet's future worming/innoculation programme for us please
25. Would you please give a short description of why you have chosen this breed
26. Please describe what you feel is your 'duty of care' for your new pet
27. As you are inquiring about a mature dog, could you please advise us as to why you have chosen same and explain what training and socialisations you would expect from your new pet
28. Would you like to go onto our waiting list if no suitable dogs are presently available? (yes/no)
29. How did you hear about us? (if website, please advise site name - what site did your Google search send you to )
30. I have read the information on the Mature Adoptions page and fully understand the needs of a mature adoption (yes/no )
Before clicking on 'send' below, please ensure you have answered EVERY question otherwise the form won't send.
Our sincere thanks for taking the time to provide this information
IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN SENDING THIS FORM,
PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO LET US KNOW.